- SHMcloud is at version 4.1.6, with OCR, which exhibits performance of 7 seconds per image on an Amazon (AWS) medium-power machine, and up to 96% accuracy.
- Our advisory board is complete, including specialists in eDiscovery, forensics, and Big Data marketing http://shmsoft.com/index.php/advisory-board.
- We had a most successful Hadoop Meetup in our new office, located at 4820 Caroline Suite 103 in Houston. Twenty people came and enjoyed pizza while watching a presentation by Dianhui Zhu on "Genomic data analysis with Hadoop."
- Work with an energy company using SHMcloud continues. We outlined a mutual roadmap for them and we will be working on defining the scope of their SHMcloud use.
- An energetic lawyer joined the FreeEed project to market, advocate, and evangelize it. He will also provide technical guidance.
- SHMsoft was selected as a finalist in the Goradia start-up competition. Our final presentation will happen on October 3.
Monday, September 10, 2012
SHMsoft Week in Review - September 09, 2012
Let's take a quick look at what happened at SHMsoft last week