Let's take a quick look at what happened at SHMsoft last week
- SHMcloud V4.1.6 has been released, and now it is using a better way of distributing our software, called Elastic Block Storage, or EBS, which is a prerequisite for being listed on AWS Marketplace.
- OCR integrated and tested, locally and on the cloud.
- Formulated a product development roadmap, based on market research, expert input and projected funding.
- Through our partnership with Hortonworks, we have established a relationship with a NY law firm interested in Hadoop/Big Data eDiscovery.
- We are working with a big Legal Process Outsourcing (LPO) firm, which is looking forward to testing and suggesting improvements in the SHMcloud software for their needs.
- Got a new office at Caroline Collective at 4820 Caroline, Houston, Suite 103, TX 77004.
- Got a new adviser, Big Data architect Amit Rathore.
- Started working on search engine optimization (SEO), to drive traffic to our website.
- Started working on the web site itself, to better explain our offerings.