Q. How to break a collection of PDF files into separate bookmarks (each of these PDF files is a compilation of documents that have been bookmarked)?
- PDF Splitter & Merge;
- ARTS Split and Merge - Acrobat 9 pro will also do it but with fewer options than ARTS;
- PDF Splitter;
- Affordable PDF Tools;
A. Below are the main points that have to be addressed by the plan:
- Document the custodians, locations (persons with account & name history, network shares, archives, servers), etc.
- Document the time periods (by custodians), and identify backup/storage/archiving technology within the time period of relevance;
- Document required level of data preservation versus potential cost, for each period defined above;
- Distinguish preservation from harvesting, so that you can efficiently prioritize harvesting, without compromising preservation;
- Create a dedicated (non generic) spreadsheet that case manager / data manager can understand and validate.